Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really poor today, and frankly the hot start he had is masking at least five or six weeks or sub-par performances statistics wise. Missed chance after chance today, took a poor shot instead of playing in KDB, and hasn't looked at all like the finisher we know he can be. Needs a spell out of the team, or in Argentina or something, I don't know.
Nothing like being dramatic,he was in his groove early one and shouldn't have been rotated out of it,no-one is playing well,shall we just dissolve the team so they can all go home?

I love our Serg, I just wish he would have concentrated more on the ball and passing it to Sterling, or even better sticking it in the net, rather than turning away from the goals and appealing for the penalty.

Really poor today, and frankly the hot start he had is masking at least five or six weeks or sub-par performances statistics wise. Missed chance after chance today, took a poor shot instead of playing in KDB, and hasn't looked at all like the finisher we know he can be. Needs a spell out of the team, or in Argentina or something, I don't know.

I agree he missed a fair few chances today, not just today actually but here's where we see it differently. For Aguero to be firing on all cylinders he needs a good run of games, not stop, start all the time. I know Jesus deserves some starts but it has to be Aguero in the league, every game for me.

Nothing like being dramatic,he was in his groove early one and shouldn't have been rotated out of it,no-one is playing well,shall we just dissolve the team so they can all go home?
I don't think it's that dramatic, I can just admit when he's not playing well. And last night he didn't play well. Nothing more than that.

Also the idea that being rotated for a few games here and there was a grave error, or whatever your point is, is ridiculous. Everyone in our squad gets rotated, Sergio himself has been rotated the last two years and been completely fine, and he's had more than enough playing time this year to get in a groove.

I don't think it's that dramatic, I can just admit when he's not playing well. And last night he didn't play well. Nothing more than that.

Also the idea that being rotated for a few games here and there was a grave error, or whatever your point is, is ridiculous. Everyone in our squad gets rotated, Sergio himself has been rotated the last two years and been completely fine, and he's had more than enough playing time this year to get in a groove.
He was well in his groove,scorring goals and playing well,the everton game was far to early for rotation,it was unecessary

He was well in his groove,scorring goals and playing well,the everton game was far to early for rotation,it was unecessary
He’s played 550 minutes over 8 games since Everton! How long is that going to be an excuse?

I think Sergio is one of those players that play like they are older than they are. Probably all the injuries have taken its toll. Hes younger than Vardy but you wouldnt think so when you watch them both. I would be surprised if hes still playing top flight football anywhere, by the time he reaches 34/35.

He started his senior career as a kid, of course he'll be more spent than those that get in first football at 20. In football terms he is easily 30+ already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.