#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This where sanes injury is hurting. I think Raheem could do with a stint on the right and with sane left defences know they have two rapid players to cover.

Yes, losing Sane is showing. It holds Raheem back - keeps him from doing more because he is not surrounded by the best at the moment.

Thought he was our best player yesterday, I echo what people say about missing Sane. Raz on the right, for me his best position, and Sane on the left we are un playable, with switching Raz to the left we are taking some of his pace away from him coz he tends to stop and cut back inside.

Raheem Sterling and Joe Gomez have been involved in a bust-up in England training today. The pair had to be separated by shocked team-mates following a physical confrontation, after 'banter' about Liverpool's 3-1 win over Manchester City got out of hand. [@MailSport]

Get him raz

Something positive

Callum Hudson-Odoi on @sterling7: "Raheem’s a very nice guy, very encouraging, positive about everything. When I first came in [to the squad], I didn’t expect him to be so nice. He is a nice person but when you see somebody always welcoming you, just talking..."

"...giving you advice on how he plays - just being around you a lot makes you feel welcome. All the other boys around were just being positive making sure you’re doing well, and everyone’s going good. Someone like Raheem is like an idol to me..."

"What he’s doing, is amazing. I will try to replicate. It is an amazing feeling to have someone like him doing what he’s doing and being around you. I want to keep learning off him. He's a nice person to be around, very positive."

"He’s very positive about what he does. Whenever he says something, he wants to take a stance and make sure everything is OK. He doesn’t want to be left out or anyone else thinking he is in the wrong, or someone is in the wrong..."

"He’s a big leader, a top player - club and country playing every game, working hard, scoring - someone like that have a say on racism is a big feeling for all. He's sticking up for everyone involved. A great feeling to know he’s going to do that."

Something positive

Callum Hudson-Odoi on @sterling7: "Raheem’s a very nice guy, very encouraging, positive about everything. When I first came in [to the squad], I didn’t expect him to be so nice. He is a nice person but when you see somebody always welcoming you, just talking..."

"...giving you advice on how he plays - just being around you a lot makes you feel welcome. All the other boys around were just being positive making sure you’re doing well, and everyone’s going good. Someone like Raheem is like an idol to me..."

"What he’s doing, is amazing. I will try to replicate. It is an amazing feeling to have someone like him doing what he’s doing and being around you. I want to keep learning off him. He's a nice person to be around, very positive."

"He’s very positive about what he does. Whenever he says something, he wants to take a stance and make sure everything is OK. He doesn’t want to be left out or anyone else thinking he is in the wrong, or someone is in the wrong..."

"He’s a big leader, a top player - club and country playing every game, working hard, scoring - someone like that have a say on racism is a big feeling for all. He's sticking up for everyone involved. A great feeling to know he’s going to do that."

He'll be getting hate mail from dippers after that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.