Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I don’t agree with the ban or fine, for what it’s worth. But there were more than a couple on here that stated they found it offensive. Expand that to all who saw it, that aren’t City fans and there’s your answer.

It must be tough for the people who are offended 24/7.

They don't give a fuck about people in general being offended,he is punished because after the everton game sky didn't talk about the game,they had a black ex player and hinchcliffe calling him a racist,hinchcliffe blurted out how offended he was and he hasn't heard anything like it in any locker room in his entire career,sky have got him punished,the same way they got sergio banned that time and branded dihno a tactical fouler to get into the heads of the officials,they drive agenda's again our players,what they highlight the fa follow,it stinks

00206269_00.jpg

Reactions: Ric
Next time Southgate at the Etihad we should give him plenty of abuse for 90 mins, well 80 for some. Can’t say this on the Sterling Gomez thread cos I have been banned for calling scousers cunnts, so let me just say in GSIAC here
I agree, let Southgate know he or any other clowns representing the F.A are not welcome at The Etihad stadium anymore & on our 2 or 3 visits to Wembley next year, nobody purchase anything in the stadium & I mean anything

Don’t see what the problem is the scousers are cnuts ..
Apparently saying it 14 times is not appropriate mate! Also apparently not acceptable to say they Stanley knifed you in the back in the 70s and 80s or that they murdered Italians (which I even corrected later to say it was Chelsea fans)

I agree, let Southgate know he or any other clowns representing the F.A are not welcome at The Etihad stadium anymore & on our 2 or 3 visits to Wembley next year, nobody purchase anything in the stadium & I mean anything
Never buy anything there mate, FA CUNNTS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.