Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

Someone like Shearer would most likely have done just that. I just dont think Kane is that bright, even to much of a nice guy perhaps. Not ideal captain material imho.

Everyone is too nice to journalists these days. Best thing I have seen in ages was when that Blue got into the press box at Wembley and gave them both barrels.

I wish some of these players wouod challenge these shit stirring journalists more. He should have said, " Look mate this has been done to death so why keep fetching it up? Now do you want to talk about tonights game or not?"
...that should be the end of it, but it won't given our press and some of the numpties involved.

It was a shit question but Kane can still choose his answer. The need for him to include the group decision bit suggests he was fully behind it.

That is now twice in a week where things that should be kept in house have been exposed to the general public.

The above doesn't take into account the fact that Kane is a thick cockney twat, which naturally has a large bearing on his response.

And he is one of the 'senior ones'

I'm still confused as to how Kane can breath and speak simultaneously.

Missed the match and not read any of the thread.

that aside, fantastic result (against a very poor team ) nevertheless we have a top young English side and Southgate is doing a good job. Apologies if that’s a offending view.

Sterling has tweeted the following after the game.....

To all the @England fans, I wanted to leave things at it was but tonight I have to speak again : it was hard for me to see my team mate get booed for something that was my fault. Joe hasn’t done anything wrong & for me to see someone who keeps his head down and work hard.. especially after a difficult week for him to be booed when he came on tonight was wrong. I’ve taken full responsibility and accepted the consequence. I felt as though I had to say this get home safe every one #Euro2020

This looks like he's been asked to do this.
Sterling is a class act.

Time to move on now. This one has been played to death.

Missed the match and not read any of the thread.

that aside, fantastic result (against a very poor team ) nevertheless we have a top young English side and Southgate is doing a good job. Apologies if that’s a offending view.

It's not the view that's offending it's the timing of it, and I think you are fully aware. It's thinly veiled wumming and likely against the COC.

Whilst I get this is the general forum it is still a Manchester City one so coming on here and bringing up Southgate in a positive light after what the fucker has done this week is never going to go down well.

It's not the view that's offending it's the timing of it, and I think you are fully aware. It's thinly veiled wumming and likely against the COC.

Whilst I get this is the general forum it is still a Manchester City one so coming on here and bringing up Southgate in a positive light after what the fucker has done this week is never going to go down well.

I will only judge him on England results and performances.
Believe me, West Ham fans at one point was going mad at Southgate for not picking Noble.
I wasn’t one of them.
He is the manager - he is free to pick, drop and do whatever the hell he likes. He could drop Kane and put Neil Ruddock up front for all I care.
If he gets results and we’re playing well then that’s all I care about. That is not being a WUM. That’s my honest opinion. I couldn’t care less if had a vendetta against picking West Ham players as long as England are doing well.

I will only judge him on England results and performances.
Believe me, West Ham fans at one point was going mad at Southgate for not picking Noble.
I wasn’t one of them.
He is the manager - he is free to pick, drop and do whatever the hell he likes. He could drop Kane and put Neil Ruddock up front for all I care.
If he gets results and we’re playing well then that’s all I care about. That is not being a WUM. That’s my honest opinion. I couldn’t care less if had a vendetta against picking West Ham players as long as England are doing well.

That's all well and good and from a football standpoint I am in full agreement.

However, I think you need to read what I actually written because the ramblings above bear absolutely no relation to what I put.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.