UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo mate, we will get a paltry fine, but they will lessen the charge so it’s something nonsensical but at least doesn’t 100% exonerate us. That way UEFA will show they’ve slapped our wrist and we will be able to accept the fine with no future recourse.

That's close to what I would expect.
There may be a fine on a technicality, but not for breaking FFP rules.
I think the club might accept that as it may help UEFA out of the hole they've dug - although if they are confident about the procedural failings of UEFA's investigation, they may just refuse to accept anything.

I look forward to the BBC Sport website backtracking on all the previous unsubstantiated allegations they have published over the last 12 months or so with a huge cover story - but of course they won’t.

Nah, they too obsessed with reporting on a ten second bust up in a canteen. Still harping on about it today and still nothing about the allegations of hacking by their darlings. Corporate cover up.

that report is a hatchet job. And this stands out the most :

"Given-the-fact-that-City-have-already-been-sanctioned-for-FFP-breaches-in-2014,-when-they-were-fined-£49-million,-it-seemed-UEFA-had-little-choice-but-to-throw-the-book-at-them-this-time"

Total fabrication. Implies we are getting a separate fine for a separate breach and that this was the last straw. The whole thing reads like City have done that much wrong and have that much money that UEFA have had to give up

I cancelled my sub to TheAthletic last month, it's been clear they are joining in with the attacks on City

I cancelled my renewal sub to TheAthletic after less than 2 weeks of drivel click bait reports .... nothing new in this publication.

Born and bred in Gorton but left a long time ago.

It was a master sroke getting in ahead of them and going to CAS,they can't have expected us to do that,i don't think khaldoon is in the mood to give them any money
Yep. And the hacks hated that at the time choosing to view our “aggressive stance” as antagonism rather than the correct view of astonished innocence.

I don't think we'll accept any fine, we went to CAS. Let's see what comes out in the wash - UEFA have a track record of making things up on the go, many decisions are downgraded and overturned.

Since corruption is rife in the game with VAR, the shit that Liverpool get up to, the shit that Uefa get up to and the shit that FIFA get up to. We should get back to basics, get some better security on the email system, funnel some more funds over to Etihad and go and buy who we want. Fuck it it’s the only way we can win with the shit that gets thrown at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.