Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Not sure who at the Palace thought putting him in front of the cameras would be a good idea, but it’s clearly backfired massively.

I saw a theory somewhere that the Palace believe the Russians may have some evidence and the thinking is to get the defence in first.

No idea of the veracity and can't even remember where I saw it.

Evo Morales is unemployed at the moment. He’s more your cup of tea.
As I said whoever.
If you're trying to make out an argument for retaining a full blown monarchy so we can just have a head of state why go to all the trouble - just cut out all the bullshit and give them an office and a few staff in Westmminster and pay them a salary.
Anyway that wasn't really my point which was that they're going to self destruct.
The problem as to what to do about a Head of State will just be a consequence of that.

This is already looking like a PR disaster.
I tell you when Liz is gone this institution is going to implode.
She is the glue holding it all together.
Maybe we'll have a referendum to abolish the monarchy.
52% should see them out.
Haha. 52% should only be enough to trigger years of incompetence, obfuscation and obstruction.

Can’t we export this freeloader to some shit foreign country? He could collect air miles in the process.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.