Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

Anyone else pick up on Stones ‘getting a knock’ so isn’t selected.

Also Van Hype has left the Dutch team for ‘personal reasons’. I genuinely hope there’s nothing wrong with his family etc but I’m tempted to think he’s said that to fuck off back to train with the dips.
Rib injury, like fuck, towards the end of their game last night against N Ireland they were happy with one point and swapped an attacker for a defender, they will qualify in second and have no interest in Tuesdays game hence the Dutch Dipper going home early, it really is a disgrace. That’s four of them pulled out of Internationals, dipper twats.

Am I the only one on here who thinks Ronaldo is the most amazing player?;) Alright he played for those across the way but by far and above Real Madrid had his best years. I love him, I really do. Not that I don't love Messi too. I think two of the most fantastic footballers playing football in the same era, we are so fortunate it happened in our time.
He’s a twat

Am I the only one on here who thinks Ronaldo is the most amazing player?;) Alright he played for those across the way but by far and above Real Madrid had his best years. I love him, I really do. Not that I don't love Messi too. I think two of the most fantastic footballers playing football in the same era, we are so fortunate it happened in our time.
Do you have a Ronaldo duvet?

Disgrace, the muppets out there believe anything they’re told. Cuunts like the commentator should be barred from the Etihad, dick head.

It is shameful. A foul is a foul and every single team since football began has fouled. Every single team has pulled players back and brought them down if clean through or about to breakaway. We didn't invent it and we are certainly not the only team who does it.

He's great at what he does, and so is Messi, but I get a bit annoyed by sentiments like "we're so fortunate it happened in our time". Contrary to what Sky tells you, football has been around a lot longer than 1991, and there has always been plenty of great players in every decade. You could make the argument there hasn't been as many this decade (2010-2020), hence why Ronaldo and Messi have had such a stronghold on awards, but that's a discussion for another time. A lot of players these days tend to get overhyped, like Pogba because they dab and have great marketing. I'm not having a go, just my personal thoughts.

He's great at what he does, and so is Messi, but I get a bit annoyed by sentiments like "we're so fortunate it happened in our time". Contrary to what Sky tells you, football has been around a lot longer than 1991, and there has always been plenty of great players in every decade. You could make the argument there hasn't been as many this decade (2010-2020), hence why Ronaldo and Messi have had such a stronghold on awards, but that's a discussion for another time. A lot of players these days tend to get overhyped, like Pogba because they dab and have great marketing. I'm not having a go, just my personal thoughts.

How many international goals did Pele get? I remember him scoring his one thousand goal. One of the he greatest players I ever saw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.