Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the greed of the sellers you talk about. If a club has a player under contract that another club wants, they have every right to get every single penny they can, and would be fools not to.
Unfortunately it looks like we are now in that position with Sane. He is under contract and we have the right to demand a fee. A fee that is acceptable for the players talent, age , etc, etc.
A player is worth market value, Maguire went for 80m, does that make Leicester greedy? United stupid? It's irrelevant as is the value of any player. It's all about market value.
Sorry i do not want to get into an argumenent over Jonny Fing Evans or football economics whilst still in bed on a Sunday morning. I do care about the way we are painted by the media. Thats all. End of.

He’s been fantastic this season and was doing well at West Brom too. Would be a short term, reliable, home grown option and if the price is decent enough it makes sense.

We can’t compare Evans to otamendi as at the moment Evans is way way above him and I knowis that is what we don’t want to hear but it’s the truth I’m afraid .

Should have been bought 2 years ago, regardless what the doubters on here said. Would have been happy to sit as 4th/5th choice and had lots of experience in big games. When you've got John Stones who is timid as fuck, Laporte injured and the cluster fuck that Otamendi is, Evans does not look like a bad pick up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.