Leeds away 1977 FA Cup

I was at that game in '78. It was like the Wild West outside. The most scared I've ever been at a game (I was only a kid but nonetheless).
I got knicked before the game started there was a copper in our end giving it the biggun .I told him to calm down and told him i had been in the Navy longer than he been in the police oops schoolboy error .He was not amused and i got charged with threatening behavour & breach of the peace.After pitch invasion they put loads of Leeds in the holding cell where all City fans were .now that was hairy .Then the old bill plasticuffed each City fan to a Leeds fan for the journey to the police station .laugh about it now but not at the time

That's brilliant, loved seeing the City fans in the away end, whoever did that at Leeds had some balls so respect to you.

Me n my mate were in the away end at Valley Parade Bradford when Morley equalised, and that kicked off abit, I can't remember what year it was now it's that long.

That's brilliant, loved seeing the City fans in the away end, whoever did that at Leeds had some balls so respect to you.

Me n my mate were in the away end at Valley Parade Bradford when Morley equalised, and that kicked off abit, I can't remember what year it was now it's that long.

Have vague recollections of going to this game with my late dad. Have no idea why he thought it sensible to take an 11 year old to Leeds in those days but fair play to him.

Remember going at the start of the 88-89 season, the fuckers to our right sent a flare into the City fans who were in the seats just above us. Proper nutcases in that Lowfields side.

Pretty sure, that was the day when city fans ran across the pitch from the home end , one lad called Johnny Kahn ( I think ?? He worked at the underground market in town) said something to Gordon McQueen who ran over and squared up to him , the city fan ( who has over 6 foot and built like the proverbial outhouse ) stood his ground and McQueen shit himself !!two coppers then carted the city fan off .one of the funniest things I remember seeing at a match.
Correct name bronco you should have seen Johnny at Keele services against a mob of stokies,I was telling my lad about it as we were pulling in there after the Chelsea charity shield game and fuck me Johnny was sat there with Micky Francis proper twilight zone stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.