Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Thought we were fortunate today, Chelsea deserved a point imo. Our midfield looked so immobile at times and looked disjointed until Gundog came on. Foden may not quite be good enough yet but we need his energy in there and he made a difference. Sergio and Dave looked old today.
The full backs worry me. Mendy blows hot and cold but doesn’t convince especially when one on one and Cancelo was rubbish today - shite positionally and careless and lacking in confidence in possession.

Mendy isnt blowing hot very often that’s for sure.

Anybody else think we look like an ageing team ? Most teams look quicker.

foden instantly added some energy to our team today. It’s time for foden to start over silva, sorry to say it coz silva is god like but he just can’t move quick enough.

use Garcia & Rodri at the back push fern back in the middle with foden & let Kev do what he wants. Just my opinion

The problem Klopp has got now is everyone knows the game is loaded.

We've seen the way our games are refereed differently than the dippers. Today VAR a perfect example.

If Liverpool don't win the league this season Klopp is finished.
I would laugh my cock off if Leicester pipped them...

Anybody else think we look like an ageing team ? Most teams look quicker.

foden instantly added some energy to our team today. It’s time for foden to start over silva, sorry to say it coz silva is god like but he just can’t move quick enough.

use Garcia & Rodri at the back push fern back in the middle with foden & let Kev do what he wants. Just my opinion
Very noticeable today. We were harried and could t get any type of possession going whereas we let Chelsea have all the time in the world.

He might be likable but if Mendy is the answer then we are asking the wrong question. His passing going forward is atrocious. Sterling terrible today and people telling him he is in same bracket as Messi are wrecking his head. He is a very good player. He has a long long way to go and much to prove to be considered a great player.

Does that ejaculation mean you think the video shows he's onside?
w976w3nulh041.jpg

the VAR pic from the other thread is certainly food for thought ;)

He looks onside to me.

I think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick. I’m saying it’s a joke of a decision.

On way home but won’t get home until after midnight. Positives - thought Cancelo was superb and is definitely an upgrade on Walker. We miss Ferny in defensive midfield. I know he is struggling for fitness and rushed back but I fear Rhodri is too slow for the premier league. We need legs and pace on the midfield and Phil needs to become a regular first team player, he makes things happen! Thought Stonesy was excellent, but probably won’t get the recognition. Not sure why Mendy got so much shit, Angelino is NOT and never will be premier league left back. We miss Zinny. Eddie, not his best performance at all, lots of overshot passes and the first goal could have done more. Time to play Foden,Garcia and get Ferny back to his best position.

I agree about Rodri. I think he has been overhyped on here and for me has been fairly average. Fernandinho not being in midfield has definitely impacted but Otamendi can’t be trusted so what do we do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.