Aguero injury - Silver lining for Jesus ?

I don't know if Aguero being injured will work in our favour but there's an old adage.

"Nobody likes a crisis, however the opportunities uncovered are invaluable".

This could be a real opportunity for Jesus and Raz to shine. It also means we'll have players like Aguero, Laporte and Sanè to return towards the business end of the season.

We may find ourselves in a situation where as our players are returning to the fold the dipper players are running on fumes?

I said they will be having a party that sergio is out

You jumped in and claim the rags will be as bothered facing gabby as they would sergio,that is bollocks based on sergio running them ragged for 8 yrs and them not knowing gabby,don't embarass yourself mate

We beat the rags at their ground in December 2017 with Jesus starting and Sergio on the bench. Sergio has been fantastic against United, maybe Gabby will be fantastic as well.

Sergio joined us when he was 23, Gabby is still 22. And Sergio didn't have to sit on the bench like Gabby because a big legend of the club was playing in his position. As Pep said today, few strikers at Gabby's level, if any at all, would accept his current position: to start for Brazil since he has been 19 y.o. and be a bit part player at his club at 22. Show some compassion for the young lad, we all know you love Sergio to bits.

So phil the face,who would you rather face sergio or gabby? hmmm tough one...
My post was reasonable,you jumped in,it's not about who is the better player it was a comment about who the rags would rather face

There you go again, reading and not understanding what was being said. I said they would be happy not to face Kun, but they will also be fearful of Jesus. How you turned that into this war is beyond me, so I will leave you in peace

We beat the rags at their ground in December 2017 with Jesus starting and Sergio on the bench. Sergio has been fantastic against United, maybe Gabby will be fantastic as well.

Sergio joined us when he was 23, Gabby is still 22. And Sergio didn't have to sit on the bench like Gabby because a big legend of the club was playing in his position. As Pep said today, few strikers at Gabby's level, if any at all, would accept his current position: to start for Brazil since he has been 19 y.o. and be a bit part player at his club at 22. Show some compassion for the young lad, we all know you love Sergio to bits.
I have said before i am a sergio defender not a gabby hater if that makes sense,yes he has had to be patient,same as edin had to be,it's nothing new that sergio is at the top of the pecking order,now he gets his big chance,i hope he takes it so we can remain competitive at the top,the offsides do my head in,it's a bad habit that he is not putting right,that is my own pet hate,i wonder if it's peps as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.