Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I read last and this season, his attitude is in question a la Sane and Sancho.
On top of that Dembele had this year 5 muscular injuries plus ankle injury.
Rumor has it that after first injury (the one that he had right after joining Barca) surgeon messed up surgery.

He clearly has an attitude problem which if I remember correctly was part of the reason for leaving City

I seem to remember some posting on here that his attitude was being called into question. And according to some snippets of info this has also continued at Dortmund.

Very good player, but does he come at a cost (baggage) ?

He clearly has an attitude problem which if I remember correctly was part of the reason for leaving City

He got a late flight back from an international break and missed a team breakfast. If that's an attitude problem then we would never have signed Sterling.

Great player, but also a great big ego. Pep and Txiki would not give into his demands for a reason, one we are getting to see as his career becomes more high profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.