Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we're starting to see why Pep doesnt spend more than 4 seasons at a club. Complacency is creeping in fast with him.

He's only managed 2 other clubs and was still winning trophies when he left. 2/3 good signings and we'll be ready to challenge again. Personally hope Pep is up for the challenge. Hate to mention him but Ferguson had to do the same and did many times.

Think we're starting to see why Pep doesnt spend more than 4 seasons at a club. Complacency is creeping in fast with him.
He can't stop players making rookie mistakes and not seeing out 8 mins to secure the win,he is getting stuff wrong,he has changed things too much this season,the players were in a winning groove so should have continued the same but he can't play the game for them

He's a better CB than Dinho and Dinho is a better cdm than Rodri and Gundogan

I'm not sure he is better at centre half...

I know I'd like to see ferna back in central midfield but I'm not sure the positive of that would outweigh the negative of otto at centre half

But he basically did say that
The Gundo line is just the result of Stone's line of questioning, forcing him to come up with a reason without throwing anyone under the bus. He doesn't actually think Gundo is a better DM than Dinho.

In terms of xG we should have been top of the table and 5 pts clear of Liverpool.

In other words, the system works just fine, it's the execution that fails us, similarly to 16/17.

Our problems have little to do with tactics but with poor form in both boxes. We create enough chances and we don't concede many chances. Problem is we miss many chances and concede 2 goals from 3 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.