Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seasons done mate. I don’t know if it was the fucking over v Liverpool that was The final nail but we are deflated. It’s almost impossible to keep up the level we have for two seasons. I’d be fucking delirious if we continued to win 50% of the league titles under pep.
That's fair enough and no would argue with 50% success in titles however you would like a spirited defence and not a tame surrender.
Best if the dippers run away with it now at least it will an unexciting triumph. Just hope they dont get to 100 points and lose a few along the way.

Won’t win the league this year and don’t deserve too. Hoping for top 4 and the cups. Still a lot to play for and I’m sure massive improvements lie ahead as our injured players come back

I suspect we need to back Pep the same way we backed him after his first season with us. Don't think he will take us further with the current crop.

And it depends if Pep is up for another rebuild.

If he doesn't insist on being backed to overhaul this team and being fully supported financially to do so, then makes little difference if he signs or not. He's made mistakes but these players have let him down massively this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.