London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

We have many hundreds of potential terrorists coming into the country on backs of lorries, in baggage compartments on coaches and in all sorts of dinghies, boats ect coming over the sea from Europe. We have many home grown terrorists waiting to come back from Syria, ect
None of our policical parties have a clue how to deal with these issues.We seem powerless to stop them coming in and we seem equaly powerless to deport them .God knows what the situation in the UK will be like in 10 years regardless who is in power

They probably pay tax and receive less...... etc etc etc

I haven't and didn't say he did. I said "If he had a minder." One of his conditions was he didn't go to London. He was given permission to do so, I just wondered as he was on a tag and being allowed special dispensation to go if they sent someone with him.
No mate. They hadn’t. He was where he was meant to be as I’ve said.

His actions in randomly stabbing innocent bystanders are depressingly similar to other jihadi terrorists - not odd at all. London Bridge probably chosen for max impact, I don't see the mystery.

The mystery is he didn't chose London bridge, or go into central London to carry out the attack, in spite of having the weapons on him and the means to do so. He went back into the hall and started there.

If you are given 16 yrs in 2013, what the hell is he doing roaming the streets 6yrs later?
It’s an absolute disgrace and I hope somebody is held accountable !
Our justice system is fucked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.