London Bridge terror attack - 2 dead (not including attacker)

No and I never actually said he was. What I said was when the heat started building on randy Andy I and others suspected we'd see a terrorist attack and sure enough there was one. Could just be a coincidence of course. Then somebody else chipped in it usually happens before an election. I am not sure if there is evidence to back this up but I point you in the direction of Boris's statement today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rly-release-terrorists-violent-offenders.html

He promises if you vote for him he will not allow the early release of terrorists like this. Some would say he is cynically exploiting a tragedy to win an election, others might think maybe that tragedy was allowed to happen at a convenient time.

There doesn't have to be any intelligent service plant......but a blind eye could be used to allow an attack to happen. Anyone who thinks our government or the American government is above such actions is deluded. They sanctioned the death and mutilation of hundreds of thousands of civilians and service personnel in the Iraq war based on a blatant lie. They knew there were no WOMD but still invaded the country. Oh and a leading expert, David Kelly, telling them the same thing conveniently committed suicide. Probably just another coincidence.

Now I may be wrong on this one, but just prior to the London tube bombings in 2005, wasn't the Blair government at the time pushing strongly for greater surveillance powers? These were being strongly contested and many said they weren't needed. Then 7/7 happened. Could just be a coincidence of course.

some people are utter bell ends.
You sir, are their undisputed leader.

What is certain are there are more like him (Khan) living amongst us, who hate our ideals and principles. They should be hunted down and removed from society permanently if we are ever to feel reasonable safe going about our every day life.

We have always been a tolerant nation and have accepted people from all over the world who are prepared to integrate into the British way of life whilst maintaining their own customs and religions. We have had our tolerance thrown back in our faces and is is long overdue for us to hit back.

What is certain are there are more like him (Khan) living amongst us, who hate our ideals and principles. They should be hunted down and removed from society permanently if we are ever to feel reasonable safe going about our every day life.

We have always been a tolerant nation and have accepted people from all over the world who are prepared to integrate into the British way of life whilst maintaining their own customs and religions. We have had our tolerance thrown back in our faces and is is long overdue for us to hit back.
If you really don’t feel safe think on 120+ murders in London so far this year with over 70 by stabbing. It’s not just blokes with beards you need to worry about...

And counter-terrorism police and MI5 are currently handling over 700 investigations, a record number.

The Security Service, MI5, has more than 3,000 subjects of interest (SOIs) on its watch list, more than it is capable of monitoring around the clock, as well as a pool of over 20,000 former SOIs, some of whom are thought capable of moving to violent action.

Since the collapse of the caliphate this spring there have been some lurid headlines in the media about IS "crocodile sleeper cells" lying in wait to strike in various European countries.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-48185759

No and I never actually said he was. What I said was when the heat started building on randy Andy I and others suspected we'd see a terrorist attack and sure enough there was one. Could just be a coincidence of course. Then somebody else chipped in it usually happens before an election. I am not sure if there is evidence to back this up but I point you in the direction of Boris's statement today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rly-release-terrorists-violent-offenders.html

He promises if you vote for him he will not allow the early release of terrorists like this. Some would say he is cynically exploiting a tragedy to win an election, others might think maybe that tragedy was allowed to happen at a convenient time.

There doesn't have to be any intelligent service plant......but a blind eye could be used to allow an attack to happen. Anyone who thinks our government or the American government is above such actions is deluded. They sanctioned the death and mutilation of hundreds of thousands of civilians and service personnel in the Iraq war based on a blatant lie. They knew there were no WOMD but still invaded the country. Oh and a leading expert, David Kelly, telling them the same thing conveniently committed suicide. Probably just another coincidence.

Now I may be wrong on this one, but just prior to the London tube bombings in 2005, wasn't the Blair government at the time pushing strongly for greater surveillance powers? These were being strongly contested and many said they weren't needed. Then 7/7 happened. Could just be a coincidence of course.
OK, I have no doubts that governments have taken part in bumping people off on the sly and blaming others - but in cases like this and the London bus bombing, who is going to stick their hand up to volunteer to be shot dead (or blow themselves up) simply to keep Prince Andrew off the front pages for a week or to boost Boris's chances of winning a forthcoming election?
Or do you believe he wasnt shot dead?

And counter-terrorism police and MI5 are currently handling over 700 investigations, a record number.

The Security Service, MI5, has more than 3,000 subjects of interest (SOIs) on its watch list, more than it is capable of monitoring around the clock, as well as a pool of over 20,000 former SOIs, some of whom are thought capable of moving to violent action.

Since the collapse of the caliphate this spring there have been some lurid headlines in the media about IS "crocodile sleeper cells" lying in wait to strike in various European countries.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-48185759

It certainly isn't going to end anytime soon, if ever, that's for sure.

Behind most terrorism is a political aim and once an agreement is reached on that it ends. By all accounts the Islamic terrorism is an Islamic state worldwide, therefore no agreement can or will be reached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.