Premier League Games 30th Nov & 1st Dec

Very impressed with Leicester. They looked like they were a team in the making against us at the Etihad in April. Going to be tough when we play them in December .

He was wide awake earlier in the game when I said that Dinho would have been booked for a tackle that Davies got away with. It was "a terrible argument", to quote him. Therefore, all those posters who said that that goal would have been chalked off if we'd scored it; well, they must also be terrible, no?
Who knows,he can start a fight in a phone box

My team have won back to back league titles. My team aren't in debt. My team 3rd in the league. My team fight to the end and unlike some don't throw the towel in in December.
What's your fuckin point anyway?

My point was Leicester are the only ones who can stop the scousers and im delighted they got the winner. At least I can have a discussion without using swear words.

My point was Leicester are the only ones who can stop the scousers and im delighted they got the winner. At least I can have a discussion without using swear words.

So you are delighted they are 3 points ahead of us rather than 1 ?....Not for me.

I'll take your bet, shall we call it £500
Back up your argument.
What bet? That they have been better than us? The league table and results so far are the only back up needed. They are above us having played more difficult fixtures, clearly they have been the better team. How are you sending my £500? Wasn’t expecting such a bonus before Christmas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.