Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see a title challenge with performances like today's - might even find that second and CL is not guaranteed!
Not going to finish in the top two with this set of players and the managers tactics. He has done a good job but he has lost such quality players in the last two seasons and this has shown him up tactically. I can not understand his reluctance to play the Korean girl, what was the point of signing her?

Liverpool the worse team in the WSL at this moment in time having only managed a point in their eight games so far. Good in defence with only 10 goals conceded but have managed just 1 (one) goal in those eight matches. In the second half today they outplayed us for long periods. We possible need a new person in charge to freshen things up.
I agree mate , Nick Cushing as done great , but it's looks like he's gone has far has he can with the team

Not going to finish in the top two with this set of players and the managers tactics. He has done a good job but he has lost such quality players in the last two seasons and this has shown him up tactically. I can not understand his reluctance to play the Korean girl, what was the point of signing her?

One of the season's mysteries. Every time I have seen her subbed on it has always looked as though she is gonna make summat happen. I was rather miffed to spend 90 mins odd freezing off my arse and not getting at least ten minutes. The one positive about today's performance was that they managed to see the game out, but it did look flakey for the last quarter!

I think that the next three games will define our season.
The most important decision City can make will be to get a new manager who has experience, is enthusiastic (unlike the current manager) and will use the rest of the season to try out different players and tactics so that we will start next season with a completely new environment at the club. If we don’t, we will finish 3rd and will just carry on as a decent side but not capable of winning trophies. There are also a small number of other mid table clubs who are improving and may challenge the ‘elite’ next year. I honestly think it is a crunch time for the club. Be brave and succeed, be iindecisive and see the team suffer and the crowd base fall away.

If you thought the display by our men against the scum was not up to scratch, then I suggest you do not watch our women away to Chelsea today.

I hope they prove me wrong, but judging on recent displays they will be lucky to get a draw.

city women look shit.turned it on just before we scored but we cant pass and cant defend.2 1 Chelsea now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.