#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really understand the argument that by not playing him he’ll have a longer career.

Surely it doesn’t matter how old you are, if you are good enough. I know we don’t like him, but imagine not playing Rooney at 17. It wouldn’t make sense. Not playing him could actually be harming his development now

When foden is playing at 35 and not as good, at least we can say that he played longer.... it’s looking like he might play less if not the same as last season, how is that developing him ?

Such a shame he isn't getting more minutes especially when our midfield isn't playing as well as it was last season. Needs a loan in Jan. Learning very little on the bench every week.

Extremely frustrating now. If Pep isn't playing him, a loan in January has to be on the table. There's no point keeping him in reserve for league cup games, it's doing nothing for his career at this point.

I just know the clubs going to drop the ball with this and we'll up stupidly signing another CM in the summer when David leaves. Will spell the end of his career here.

Extremely frustrating now. If Pep isn't playing him, a loan in January has to be on the table. There's no point keeping him in reserve for league cup games, it's doing nothing for his career at this point.

I just know the clubs going to drop the ball with this and we'll up stupidly signing another CM in the summer when David leaves. Will spell the end of his career here.

Certain people will have you believe us signing a midfielder won't impact his game time and that it's necessary to complete the squad. Then we'll watch him sit on the bench all next season and hear that we'll need him to replace Kev as he approaches his thirties. Rinse and repeat.

Certain people will have you believe us signing a midfielder won't impact his game time and that it's necessary to complete the squad. Then we'll watch him sit on the bench all next season and hear that we'll need him to replace Kev as he approaches his thirties. Rinse and repeat.

He won't last the summer if we buy someone. His camp was already signally some unrest at his situation a couple of months back, if we buy someone else I think it will get to the point where it will be unsalvagable and he'll be pushing for a move. He will have queues of clubs trying to sign him.

There's only so long that we can keep hold of him off the back that he's a blue. He's being held back right now and he will need to put his career first.

HE IS NOT GOING ON LOAN
Just saying
Here, just to save you time in the future.

3ieh0f.jpg

I just don’t see how he’s going to go from playing less than 90 minutes in the first 15 league games of the season combined, to Silva’s replacement next season. Seems more likely that we’ll sign someone like Fabian Ruiz and Foden will be in the same situation as now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.