Amazon prime

Tbf we are back to back champions,it's right we should get appreciated for what pep and the team have brought to the prem,pep has changed english football,there is so much you can say about a clogging team who will lump it up to the big guys and kick the other team
Don’t get me wrong, I loved it. Great coverage!

But to be fair it should have been 50:50 and Burnley could have had a mini-film too.

What a load of bollocks that article was. I thought the coverage was excellent and the Amazon Prime logo was everywhere including all the advert breaks. It's not surprising the Guardian hates Amazon.They hate all successful businesses and their journalists have a sneering morally superior tone in everything they write.
The Amazon logo was visible all the time. The ‘clock’ and ‘score’ display had it on.

All games available and the ability to turn a commentary/stadium atmosphere setting? Sounds like a winner to me. Time for BT Sport/Sky to be given a good kickin'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.