Everton Thread 2019/20

Despite a few ill mannered and heated moments between us over the recent years (Stones/Carling cup) I do wish Everton the best. I've family/mates who are toffees and they're good lads. It was/is bad enough having to put up with the rags (They've gone very quiet of late), imagine having to put up with the dippers on a full time basis. Hopefully, they can get somebody in to steady the ship and get some points on the board.

Just not when they face us.

Despite a few ill mannered and heated moments between us over the recent years (Stones/Carling cup) I do wish Everton the best. I've family/mates who are toffees and they're good lads. It was/is bad enough having to put up with the rags (They've gone very quiet of late), imagine having to put up with the dippers on a full time basis. Hopefully, they can get somebody in to steady the ship and get some points on the board.

Have to agree,living with them shithouses across town must be hard for them,they are due some good luck and deserve some success as well,be interesting to see who they bring in ..

But they said anyone can win things with money.

On the contrary. When HRH arrived, many so-called "experts" claimed that having money was no guarantee of success and questioned whether Bobby could manage all the egos in the dressing room AND get the best out of them.

Does Khaldoun have a brother?

If so, Moshiri should bring him in as chairman.

;-)

And don't forget the Moysiah winding up the Everton fans when we signed Joleon from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.