#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeBruyneKev on his in-game vision: “Sometimes it is instinct. Sometimes you know what people are going to do. What I try to master as a player is trying to know what my team-mates like and how they want the ball..."

“You're a partnership and you know what my typical passes are and what I can play. If I was playing with Raheem or with Sergio it's totally different. One guy likes it deep, the other is different. As a midfield player you need to know..."

"Some players like it in front. You try to see what happens, before it happens. You try to be ahead. It's not always easy - the game is so quick. If I have moments when I try to be ahead of people, it helps.” [@TeleFootball]

@DeBruyneKev on his in-game vision: “Sometimes it is instinct. Sometimes you know what people are going to do. What I try to master as a player is trying to know what my team-mates like and how they want the ball..."

“You're a partnership and you know what my typical passes are and what I can play. If I was playing with Raheem or with Sergio it's totally different. One guy likes it deep, the other is different. As a midfield player you need to know..."

"Some players like it in front. You try to see what happens, before it happens. You try to be ahead. It's not always easy - the game is so quick. If I have moments when I try to be ahead of people, it helps.” [@TeleFootball]
Top man and if he's on it tomorrow he will destroy the rags.

Not a fan of how Kev has been throwing his hands up in the air if a player misses a shot from his pass or does something of the sort
As long as he doesn't mind his teammates giving him shit back when he screws up I can look past it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.