#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
The Belgian... err, beard has landed!

I am very much looking forward to seeing the ginger prince tear every opposition defence asunder.

Genuinely expect a 20 goals and 20 assists season for him, with an end-of-season highlights video that will make our mouths water (and, for @karen7 and @bobmcfc , other regions, as well).

Last edited:

I am very much looking forward to seeing the ginger prince tear every opposition defence asunder.

Genuinely expect a 20 goals and 20 assists season for him, with an end-of-season highlights video that will make our mouths water (and, for @karen7 and @bobmcfc , other regions, as well).

Lose it Kev, lose it!

Eyes ?

Nah, my hero is Ron Jeremy.

The fantasy they've still got it, is strong in this one.....

ron_jeremy_rum_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.