#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we got back the goal to make it 2-1 and heard commentators we were gonna make a sub, I was convinced Pep would throw him on.... and yet then I saw gundogan instead... he'll play the full 90 vs Zagreb but useless seeing him in a dead rubber like that

Im seriously beginning to think pep despite all his waffle doesn't rate him. Criminal not using his energy and drive.
Pep went over the top with his praise of Foden so naturally fans start to wonder why he isn't playing more. The problem is Pep always exaggerates. I think he rates him but nowhere near what he's said in the media.

Even if Pep doesn't rate him he would still put a better show as compared to David Silva or Lord Gundogan

It would be good to see Phil given a run then we could decide if all the hype was right but instead we see the same old same old week in week out with the seniority of players decide if who plays

It's just taking a piss of him at this rate. I am not one who thinks Gundogan is shit, not even close to those that do, but FFS, how do you come up with Gundogan and not Foden in situation like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.