#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Pep will now realise that this season is a write off. And stop playing Silva and use Foden instead?

Had a bet with a friend, I said Foden will only start Oxford in upcoming Carabao game, Dinamo Zagreb in CL as it has no stake for us, and then Port Vale in January for Fa-cup. If he starts any more game from now until the Port Vale game I lose my bet.

I dont think I will lose.

Which btw wouldnt be a problem if we would see Bernardo and David Silva at top of their game playing immense week in week out. But they are shadow of themselves, Silva ok he is very old now, age caught him yet he is played fulll 90 minutes a lot of times. Bernardo lost any form, racist topic may have caused issues but he is just lost on the pitch, cost the penalty as well, hardly had good movements and passes.

Foden should get a chance based on this too.

I understand the reasons behind keeping him at the club because you don't want him to play in a different system and learn another manager's ideas. However, I do think a loan is probably what's best for his own career because I just can't see him getting enough game time going forward. I don't think Pep will take the risk when the club's expectations are so high and the competition is so good. Having said that, I doubt he'll be going anywhere.

I understand the reasons behind keeping him at the club because you don't want him to play in a different system and learn another manager's ideas. However, I do think a loan is probably what's best for his own career because I just can't see him getting enough game time going forward. I don't think Pep will take the risk when the club's expectations are so high and the competition is so good. Having said that, I doubt he'll be going anywhere.
The problem is he isn't playing in our system or our team. It's astonishing he isn't getting in the side when we are playing so poorly. It means he has no chance if ever really getting a run in a Pep side.

If he can’t get in to this team playing as it is at the moment then may as well go out on loan in jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.