Post Match Thread - United (h)

we have conceded 2 goals or more 6 times this season!

only happened 4 times in both of the last 2 seasons and some of them games we still won easily.

we haven’t won one of those six this season.

I can’t believe what I am seeing. The drop off is incredible.

We were fortunate not to go 3/4 nil down today. They had 7/8 great chances. Shocking
What do you expect? they are only human and are probably knacked after the last 2 seasons,we have plenty of defensive casualties,first choice cb,lb,the loss of vinny as a player and as a catyain, i cannot stress how much he is missed,o sane as an attacking option

We will sort it out in the summer

We lost a game,jesus half of you are on a window ledge

Everyone always talks about our strength but when you look at it we have 2 strikers who are virtually the same style and one world class keeper one world class centre half the others mid table at best . Not one decent left back . We are packed in midfield and have 2 quality right backs and that’s about it. That is not a strong squad

When you have to put up with Neville and the twat who thinks we have a player called Angelinio , you just know the punditry is going to be utter shite.

It was an out of order comment, aside from the scumbag today,which the club has jumped all over straight away, I presume he was meaning the Bernardo tweet.

Good god, that was so bloody frustrating. Love Pep to bits, but he was undone today by a Championship manager. His decision to play Angelino against the League’s fastest winger, then to just stand there watching Sterling get absolutely nothing from the United right-back, without trying to change it, was clearly our undoing. We can all accept being beaten by a decent team (to a point) but we made them twats look like they wanted it far more.

We have become incredibly sloppy in our passing compared to what it was, our desire to get and win the ball (which was key not so long ago) has all but disappeared and we are lacking a leader on the pitch.
VAR and injuries are a factor but there's no excuse for just not performing as we should.

What do you expect? they are only human and are probably knacked after the last 2 seasons,we have plenty of defensive casualties,first choice cb,lb,the loss of vinny as a player and as a catyain, i cannot stress how much he is missed,o sane as an attacking option

We will sort it out in the summer

We lost a game,jesus half of you are on a window ledge

It's a derby Karen emotions are running high. We still need a revamp in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.