Ban Them For Life

I've said my piece in the other thread about that fan who is a stain on the club and deserves a life ban for his deplorable actions.

However, I believe this needs to be highlighted away from the actually incident as well.

Been looking around for the last hour and I keep coming across it. There are clowns actually putting some of the blame on Sterling all over Twitter and the United forums tonight, even though he had his back to the incident.

Quotes from United Forum:

Add to that more than a few disgusting quotes on twitter as well which I won't share.

How on earth are people using this racist incident as a stick to beat Sterling with again?

The hate he has to put up with is ridiculous.
Did sterling witness the incident?
Has sterling seen the incident on social media?
Can only hope he does makes a strong worded comment after he has seen the incident.

Not sure why you are bothered by United fans comments.

Was actually on twitter at the time and just getting the consensus of how people thought certain players did. Seen a United fan mention Sterling got pocketed by Wan-Bissaka and then was led on to some vile comments blaming Sterling for the vile incident.

I'll make it clear as well, it's not just United, I've seen Liverpool fans, Arsenal fans, Chelsea fans etc...

It's disgusting, like they're just waiting for him to drop a bollock.

Did sterling witness the incident?
Has sterling seen the incident on social media?
Can only hope he does makes a strong worded comment after he has seen the incident.

He definitely didn't see it, most people didn't until the replay on TV.

I'm sure Sterling is equally appalled by any racist abuse regardless of who the person supports.

Just more confirmation of the shit Raz has to endure..

For what it’s worth Sterling always seems to stand with his hands on his hips when he’s being racially abused generally looking bemused.... it’s just a look of disbelief I suppose. He hasn’t led City or England of the field when it has happened previously to him so why would he start now? And besides I don’t think that is the best way to handle the situation anyway as you’re letting a few small minded idiots become more relevant than they sadly already are.

Raz unfortunately has and alway will be part of a media fuelled witch hunt. He has done amazing things these past 12 months on and off the pitch but the tabloids have spent a number of years doing a number on him. One incident like today and he instantly gets brought into the fold needlessly.

Makes me sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.