Travelling to Zagreb..

There were 3 blokes in our hostel who were attacked getting off the tram gtoing to the game.One of them had his arm broken was taken to hospital but seemed to be ok.Just a bit pissed his meds didn`t allow him to drink.

The above posts are worrying and I hope the Blues are okay, we had a brilliant time, the locals were so friendly and bought us beers !!! I never saw any trouble and the large bump on my head was not as a result of zagged fans it was when I fell over the seats in the ground !!
Again, hope the Blues are okay and if anyone has an update re the tweet please post

had a great trip to zagreb, up there with the favourites, didn't see any trouble although some spotty irks, about 12 of them, walked past the bar we were in then stopped and asked a lad if they wanted a fair fight, did invite them to go inside and ask the lads there but they declined

The above posts are worrying and I hope the Blues are okay, we had a brilliant time, the locals were so friendly and bought us beers !!! I never saw any trouble and the large bump on my head was not as a result of zagged fans it was when I fell over the seats in the ground !!
Again, hope the Blues are okay and if anyone has an update re the tweet please post

I saw that looked sore ... glad you are ok

That was worse than my attempt ;)
Now .tell me the Truth..don't be in Denial..did you go down the The Beach in Croatia? In this weather that must have Hurt? I expect you were Blue Monday after the Derby,but next day Everything turned Great?

Can we call it a draw?

the truth is I stepped down one row of seats and fell over, I got up, assured everyone I was okay and then fell over the seats again ! Whilst your comment looks like you are concerned I bet you were one of the many that were laughing

P.S. are you one of The London Blues ? Love you guys.

There were 3 blokes in our hostel who were attacked getting off the tram gtoing to the game.One of them had his arm broken was taken to hospital but seemed to be ok.Just a bit pissed his meds didn`t allow him to drink.

They were from Glossop and the bloke who broke his arm had fallen over after being jumped.
He seemed quite calm at the airport, albeit pissed off about missing the match.

Shame, because I went with low expectations, and (just like Timosoara), I couldn't have been more wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.