Chubby Brown's Middleton gig cancelled

TBH i have seen him acouple of times back in the mid 90s at north peer Blackpool, Chubby a Racist i'm not quite sure, most of his material is concentrated on his fat Mrs,fanies and swety minges and of course he takes the piss out of himsefs,they did a docu on him many years ago and filmed him in Benidorm 'thats where he goes every year' and he is quite a Gentleman nothing like his Act and that is what it is an Act if you dont like it dont watch it. he's dated now and should have packed in years ago,i wouldnt cross the road to see him these days

TBH i have seen him acouple of times back in the mid 90s at north peer Blackpool, Chubby a Racist i'm not quite sure, most of his material is concentrated on his fat Mrs,fanies and swety minges and of course he takes the piss out of himsefs,they did a docu on him many years ago and filmed him in Benidorm 'thats where he goes every year' and he is quite a Gentleman nothing like his Act and that is what it is an Act if you dont like it dont watch it. he's dated now and should have packed in years ago,i wouldnt cross the road to see him these days
Well said Marco. It's just an act. Many spouting off 'racist ****' don't mention that. And several Manning threads have been deleted because of being controversial.

Those who don't want to watch Chubby Brown live don't go. But those who want to go and watch live should have the chance to go.

Watched him a couple of times years ago and found the show ok also seen a couple of his videos. Wouldn't go and see him now as once you have seen one show you have seen them all. and he well past his sell by date. I couldn't remember him being racist but many shows on Tv in from the 60s onwards were overtly racist. Alf Garnett. Faulty Towers ,Goodies ect and many comedians on Tv were telling jokes that would not be tolerated nowadays. If people still find him funny and want to watch his show and have a laugh and have an escape from the real world for a couple of hours why should the PC brigade stop them ?

Last edited:
To be fair, Alf garnett was satire (as was fawlty towers), the characters themselves were supposed to be the target of ridicule.

The issue here is not about being allowed to watch Brown’s act.
Of course everyone has the right.
As does every theatre to say they don’t want to have him on their premises.

Or do all those ranting about PC brigades actually think theatre owners should be forced to put on acts they don’t want to?

To be fair, Alf garnett was satire (as was fawlty towers), the characters themselves were supposed to be the target of ridicule.
Spot on. Alf Garnett was the ultimate pisstake of the working class, white racist. You'd have to be blind to not see that. Same with Love thy neighbour. The white male lead was the ultimate buffoon.

Why does almost every thread descend into arguing about politics?

There's an array of threads for that downstairs. Off topic is for general chit chat , not bloody politics.

This thread has the usual hard left cunts on the forum spouting off.

Fucking wankers ruining every thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.