Chubby Brown's Middleton gig cancelled

First saw him at Tameside Theatre when I was 15, thought he was really funny and then I grew up,

This thread has the usual hard left cunts on the forum spouting off.

Fucking wankers ruining every thread.
Funny the first mention of politics on this thread was someone suggesting we ban left-wing comedians but then I get criticised by the usual "leave politics out of it unless it's something I agree with" brigade.

You know he told a joke that made me chuckle once:

A man goes to the dentist. As he's being treated the dentist asks,
'Have you been giving your wife oral sex?'
The man said, 'Yeah why? Does my breathe smell?'
The dentist replies, 'No, you've got shit on your nose!'

Funny the first mention of politics on this thread was someone suggesting we ban left-wing comedians but then I get criticised by the usual "leave politics out of it unless it's something I agree with" brigade.

I wasn’t actually talking about you.

This thread has the usual hard left cunts on the forum spouting off.

Fucking wankers ruining every thread.
Tbh they have just called him a Racist which there's pretty much nothing wrong with. You've come along and labelled them all Cunts and Wankers and got all personal.

Tbh they have just called him a Racist which there's pretty much nothing wrong with. You've come along and labelled them all Cunts and Wankers and got all personal.

No they started banging on about it being a Tory constituency, I’m not arsed if they call him racist.

Ironic considering it has massive Jewish areas round there and those on this thread talking about Tories are Corbynites.

Insufferable and still not getting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.