LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

By the time these semis are over I want a positive win rate from recent derbies, they’ve won 5 of the last 11 with two draws

did anybody see the clip they shown before the break for the draw and the clip shown the numbers 1 and 3 in the same place ?????????

good draw for city and we get to take 6 or 7 thousands fans to the dump sorry swamp

They played a pretty strong team today against Colchester ... pretty much their first team ... we can’t play kids in semi final as they’d come full strength!!

They played a pretty strong team today against Colchester ... pretty much their first team ... we can’t play kids in semi final as they’d come full strength!!

yep but pep will keep the same team with maybe Kev & David on the bench. I’d rather he went full team

I'm glad the home leg is 2nd as I'm more confident we'll win away then at home. So if we can go in with a lead their counter-attacking potential will be zilch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.