LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

MAG

And after the CL draw ... here are the details of the NEXT draw later this week:

The Carabao Cup Semi-Final draw takes place live from the Kassam Stadium this Wednesday 18 December, following Oxford United’s Quarter-Final clash with Manchester City.

Sky Sports pundit and former player Chris Kamara, whose album is currently battling for Christmas No.1, will bring some festive cheer to the draw alongside former Chelsea and Leicester City player and ultimate ‘wise man’, Dennis Wise, who lifted the League Cup in 1998.

Sky Sports presenter Scott Minto will host proceedings, which will also be covered across the EFL’s digital and social channels.

The Quarter-Finals of the Carabao Cup being played this week are as follows:

Tue 17 Dec - 7:45pm
Aston Villa v Liverpool B

Wed 18 Dec - 7:45pm
Everton v Leicester City
Oxford United v Manchester City

Wed 18 Dec - 8:00pm
Manchester United v Colchester United

Semi Final Dates

Fixtures for the first leg of the Carabao Cup Semi-Finals are scheduled to take place week commencing 6 January, with the second leg to take place week commencing 27 January.

Teams in the draw will be Aston Villa, Everton, Man United and us.

I think Rodgers might have an eye on Saturday.

Fancy two derbies in January then?
Something has never sat right with me and these draws since Carabao took over. I can see us and them being split in the hope it’s a final.

That said, maybe two games means more viewing figures?

We're going to have go play those rag c~nts again if we get through aren't we?
If we do let's hope we can fucking turn up this time for the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.