Leicester City (H) - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester is going to be a tough one but I believe we will sneak it, we're at home we have that advantage and at the end of the game we'll be 3 points richer.

2-0 to City.

Have never picked a team on this thread as I think pep does it so much better, but I will give it a try.

EDERSON
WALKER
KOMPANY
FERN
MENDY
RODRI
GUNDOGAN
DE BRUYNE
BERNARDO
JESUS
STERLING.

how did I do ?
Looks good but mine would be;

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
KDB
Toure
Sterling
Jesus
Negredo

We’ll need more than 10 against these fuckers ;)
I forgot Bernardo haha, or maybe I was just anticipating VAR f*cking us over. But anyway let's hope Pep has learnt from Wolves, Chelsea (1st half), and them lot

Also, look at the fixtures of both teams when the champions league restarts....

They play Atletico after Norwich and before West Ham. Then the 2nd leg after Bournemouth and before Everton and Palace.

We play Real Madrid after Leicester and before Arsenal and Rags. Then the 2nd leg is immediately before playing Chelsea.

100% by design.

Well that's certainly pissed me off

Very tough game and Vardy's pace worries me, especially against Otamendi. Hopefully Kev can replicate his form from the 1st half against Arsenal when he was magnificent.

Ederson
Walker Dhino Otamendi Mendy
KDB Rodri Foden
Sterling Jesus Bernardo

Think Pep will pick Gundogan rather than Foden

Leicester were the best team we played at home last year in my opinion,and if not for Vinnys thunderbolt,the season could have been very different
They are in better form this year,and we are not
Sorry but I fear the worst tomorrow

This will be a bench mark game for Leicester to see just how good they are. I don't expect us to win necessarily but I would like to see us give you a respectable game and test you to be at the top of your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.