Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane wants more playing time on the field.

Yet, under both Pep and the German national side, something is off - work rate, attitude, both, something else?... whatever.

As a result, the hugely gifted Sane doesn't start as often as he'd like for club or country.

And thus, Sane would, I think, welcome a move to Bayern. But we've a high value on Sane (rightly so), and Bayern (and I suppose other clubs) aren't willing to pay fair value for him.
====
So...

Sane will be in our squad for the remainder of this season and once he's fit and ready to start I think he'll make a big contribution to our side.

Next season... my guess is that Sane will still want a move... and that whatever issue Pep/Low has with Sane lingers on.

Value as in regular starts rather than money. But either way we haven’t offered what he wants or he’d have renewed.
Or he's not interested in what we have offered because he only wants to be at bayern.

None of us actually know, but one thing that is certain, he's still working in Manchester currently.

Oh and he's still got a significant limp as my lad met him last week, so nowhere near playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.