Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

tonight's game Leicester vs Liverpool will the final nail in the coffin for anybody wanting to catch liverpool and i expect VAR will do its best again for liverpool and finish off the job once and for all only leicester have a realistic to not a chance in hell in catching liverpool and after tonight the title will be won

city players have given up, pep as given up, city fans have given up with the premier league ?? and it will be now used to rotate the sqaud to keep it fresh for champions league and them 2 big games vs madrid, only leicester could have chased liverpool down starting with the game tonight, but even they know what VAR can do with dodgy pens given to liverpool

so tonight i hope them crazy Leicester city fans with them bash cards make that some noise and boo the VAR and liverpool

No way City have given up. You could have said that in Jan of this year. If Leicester get any result today and we beat Wolves, we can close the gap to 9pts by winning at the Etihad. Scousers would still be heavy favourites, but it would be far from a done deal. And a couple of injuries could really upset the apple cart.

I dont see Liverpool ending with 100pts+. I think they will be in the high 90s again. Which means we basically have to win every single game to have a chance. You would normally say that's beyond impossible. But then again, we've seen what this team can do.

No way City have given up. You could have said that in Jan of this year. If Leicester get any result today and we beat Wolves, we can close the gap to 9pts by winning at the Etihad. Scousers would still be heavy favourites, but it would be far from a done deal. And a couple of injuries could really upset the apple cart.

I dont see Liverpool ending with 100pts+. I think they will be in the high 90s again. Which means we basically have to win every single game to have a chance. You would normally say that's beyond impossible. But then again, we've seen what this team can do.

People also forgetting we hopefully will be full strength come January, that is a major boost to the teams confidence.

We only need to keep winning and hipe liverpool drop off a little and draw 4 games and we are right back in it

I am off to the in laws for Boxing Day buffet. Can I take my fire stick and it work at theirs anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.