Premier League Games 28/29 Dec

How do you walk away from a sport you've emotionally invested in for over 35 years of your life?

Bent as fuck.
It’s tough , i’ve Got a big hole in my life now , my Mrs said the other day how much i’ve Changed , these bastards have taken away the only real enjoyment in our lives , something my whole social life revolved round . The alternative is to just go any way , but it’s killed the game for me & a lot of fans are starting to feel the same . It needs scrapping or fans will turn away from this choreographed bullshit.

It was 1-0 at half time so it was supposed to be one nil at half time.. in a game that wasn’t bent they wouldn’t have “scored” the first goal... Lloris and Gazznisg at Joe Hart levels of unbelievebility this season....

Stop thinking everything revolves around screwing you guys over... there are gambling markets at work first...

Aye.

Wonder what odds were for City HT/Wolves FT last night?

So two team’s battling for the title right down to the wire a bit like 2012 aguero,thank fuck it wasn’t around then ...
Imagine it was around last season...a foul in build up to Kompany’s goal. It’s an abomination.

It was 1-0 at half time so it was supposed to be one nil at half time.. in a game that wasn’t bent they wouldn’t have “scored” the first goal... Lloris and Gazznisg at Joe Hart levels of unbelievebility this season....

Stop thinking everything revolves around screwing you guys over... there are gambling markets at work first...
I worked in the gambling industry for 30 years, if anything bent is going on the Bookmakers soon get to hear of it. They don’t have any influence on what goes on. Their profits come from margins not trying to fiddle a market.

1-0 at halftime will get the Bookmakers a very similar profit to any other feasible score, it’s bollocks to say Bookmakers fix games, absolute and utter bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.