Everton Thread 2019/20

Can any of our Everton posters confirm that they've put a low bid in Calvert Lewin?

Young, cheating, over inflated sense of his own talent.

Perfect fit.

Unless I'm missing something, this post confuses me.
Sorry.

I missed a couple of words out.

An colleague who watches Everton from the corporates says the rags have put in a shit bit for Calvert Lewin. If they up it they will accept.

Sorry.

I missed a couple of words out.

An colleague who watches Everton from the corporates says the rags have put in a shit bit for Calvert Lewin. If they up it they will accept.

That makes a ton more sense. Was wondering who you thought he played for, ha!

Reactions: mat
for 50 million i would walk bambi there myself. few half decent games under a new manager , lad has some potential but am not convinced and nor are a lot of others.

Evertonians must be gutted this morning.

Klopp selected a side which should have been comfortably beaten. At half-time Everton went in at 0-0 knowing that they had missed 3 good chances and what happened at half time they collapsed under the pressure of being seen to be beaten by an academy side. Liverpool players rose to the occasion and Everton's collapsed.

The answer you would think would be to go back into the transfer market but the Telegraph revealed a few days ago that Everton are about to announce record losses for last season.

What is going to happen at EFC? The defeat could be cathartic like Southampton's 9-0 defeat at home which served as an opportunity to go back to basics and they have responded brilliantly, or they could spiral downwards. I thought they were very weak when they played City recently. They had no structure to their game at all other than to avoid a heavy defeat.

There looks like there's a lot of life left in the bottom 3, for example Watford. If you look at the sides hovering above the bottom 3, the ones I would worry for are Burnley and Everton.

As poor a performance as you will witness yesterday and given it was a derby game against a 2nd/3rd string Liverpool side it was unforgivable.

Ancelotti or not, id be seriously worried if i was an Everton fan with that set of players and when you think of what it cost, even more so.

Huge job for Ancelotti, so much deadwood in that team and they have horribly overspent on almost every player. They are paying big wages also so they don't have much room to get rid of them.

Evertonians must be gutted this morning.

Klopp selected a side which should have been comfortably beaten. At half-time Everton went in at 0-0 knowing that they had missed 3 good chances and what happened at half time they collapsed under the pressure of being seen to be beaten by an academy side. Liverpool players rose to the occasion and Everton's collapsed.

The answer you would think would be to go back into the transfer market but the Telegraph revealed a few days ago that Everton are about to announce record losses for last season.

What is going to happen at EFC? The defeat could be cathartic like Southampton's 9-0 defeat at home which served as an opportunity to go back to basics and they have responded brilliantly, or they could spiral downwards. I thought they were very weak when they played City recently. They had no structure to their game at all other than to avoid a heavy defeat.

There looks like there's a lot of life left in the bottom 3, for example Watford. If you look at the sides hovering above the bottom 3, the ones I would worry for are Burnley and Everton.

Totally agree. Everton lost because they were mentally weak. They have a lot players who don't really have what it takes to win games. People like Walcott, Richarlison, Calvert Lewis, plus a dodgy keeper. They have spent badly in the market. They have got a world-class manager and a new stadium on the way so they have got a chance of turning things round. But I feel for Everton fans today. Their team just capitulated in the second half and their fans deserve better. Liverpool showed a lack of respect with their team selection and that should have been enough motivation on its own to galvanise the Everton players.

As poor a performance as you will witness yesterday and given it was a derby game against a 2nd/3rd string Liverpool side it was unforgivable.

Ancelotti or not, id be seriously worried if i was an Everton fan with that set of players and when you think of what it cost, even more so.

Their lack of tactical intelligence stood out. In the first half the long balls to Calvert-Lewin and the space for Walcott on the right gave Everton a bit of joy. In the second half, Liverpool seem to have sorted that out but Everton kept doing the same thing

Also, anyone who thinks Pickford's distribution is good is living in cloud cuckoo land. His distribution is poor and his overall ability is average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.