Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (01/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far back in play do you go ...Liverpool 2 seconds ....City as far as you like to rule a goal out , absolutely bent this game but amazingly people are getting used to it & are just quiet waiting for the next stitch up .
Fans need to stop going and make it clear people know why. I have and I'm gutted about it. And I know plenty that have. Only way the twats (FA/VAR) will take any notice

I think we've looked quite comfortable. Confused by the commentary both by this board (not surprised) and the US commentators (more surprising) that says we haven't. Moved it reasonably quickly. Mahrez should have scored, and we need to take those chances, but we've looked organized and fluid.

VAR sucks but it got the offside right without those insipid drawn in lines.

Well I don't really care about all the moaners and groaners and know very little critics...

I think it is a brilliant, exciting game of football with a great deal of skill and technique on display from both sides... but mostly from City.

Roll on the second half...

JJ

The formation isn't fully set yet. So we are a bit hesitant. Mendy and Cancelo seem mad comfortable with their roles. Everyone else being a bit reserved.

The worst thing about not being able to get to the game tonight, is listening to the bloody commentators, I’ve had to resort to putting it on mute, they’re doing my head in.

we have to be more clinical infront of the goal. jesus decisions being poor bar the pass to mahrez. Mendy and the rest was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.