Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (01/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't really care about all the moaners and groaners and know very little critics...

I think it is a brilliant, exciting game of football with a great deal of skill and technique on display from both sides... but mostly from City.

Roll on the second half...

JJ
I had more exciting farts than this

I think we need to get Sterling on to get in behind Everton, Unfortunately it's all a bit too easy defensively for Everton as everything is being played on front of them. The one time we did he get in behind we out the ball in the back of the net (obviously VAR stepped in then).
I fear being hit with a suckerpunch! Garcia and Fernandinho playing very well though.

I think if a Prem team is at home in the Cup VAR does apply.... sorry mate.

If it's a non Prem ground, even if they have VAR capability (Swansea, Cardiff, Huddersfield etc...) it isn't used.
Bollox. I knew that was the case last year but thought I'd heard it'd changes. Must have been a dream! Anyone want a ticket

Wouldn’t mind seeing sterling on for mahrez at some point to see foden-Jesus-sterling front three. I feel like there are deep balls in behind we would have on the right with sterling’s pace.

fine half, in control, but need a little more incisiveness.

Been saving up for about a year so I can afford a season ticket next year, spending it on a holiday instead now.

Not going to football matches until VAR finally fucks off.

We have shown some really quick passing, which got stifled as soon as we moved forward. If we are more direct, it will force them to try and stop us, rather than us stopping ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.