Kalidou Koulibaly

I think pep will hang fire for now to see how Garcia continues too perform, he's played great the last couple of games, if he carries on the way he's going, and with Laporte due back next month they could forge a good partnership

while i rate garcis very highly what we dont have at all is a physically dominant centre half....not even Laporte is like a Kompany, VVD etc as good as he is. This is what someone like Koulinby offers as well as the footballing ability (unlike Mangala for instnace who ahd the physical presence but no ability with the ball at his feet)

I think pep will hang fire for now to see how Garcia continues too perform, he's played great the last couple of games, if he carries on the way he's going, and with Laporte due back next month they could forge a good partnership

Also think if we want to try ship either otta or stones in summer well see both playing games to try get them in the shop window for summer to try get back some money. I can see otta leaving but I could see stones been happy as 3rd/4th choice. Unless it comes down to his contract expiring soon so will try move him on.

The odds on us signing him has been slashed significantly. Maybe someone knows something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.