Kalidou Koulibaly

Fern is good in a pinch... but he is not a natural CB. We will not move any further in CL unless we get a new CB to accompany Laporte who will need a good month to get back up to speed once he's back.

Cup bound this season??

Yep, I sure hope this guy or Skriniar will join in January. Stones or Ferna as CBs will simply not do in these kind of CL-games. We’ve seen historically how it is possible to sign big names in the winter transfer, with Laporte and Van Dijk.

Pep has been firm on his stance about not buying anyone this transfer window. But I’m sure he tricked the media in the past?
Agreed but someone will have to leave....who would you let go in January?

Would love to have him join us, but can't see us making a move this Jan

If he moves it won't be this January. Pep seems certain we won't buy defenders in Jan.

would definitely have him if we could get him - but would we pay the money

I think pep will hang fire for now to see how Garcia continues too perform, he's played great the last couple of games, if he carries on the way he's going, and with Laporte due back next month they could forge a good partnership

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.