Missing mooners

When I first joined in 2009 everyone in off topic kept banging on about the good ol’ days.

It’s massively changed and I don’t think neither for better nor worse, just different.

The sub forum is probably the best politics forum on the internet and that’s not a joke.

However we have lost our sense of humour.
The politics forum is very interesting but also very,very toxic. Everybody has their own opinion and think they are right. My Mum and Dad were married for 50 years and the only things they argued about were money and politics. That is why I very rarely post in politics.Far too many nasty posts on there,especially when you think that we are all Blues and are a Band of Brothers(and Sisters).

Last edited:
When I first joined in 2009 everyone in off topic kept banging on about the good ol’ days.

It’s massively changed and I don’t think neither for better nor worse, just different.

The sub forum is probably the best politics forum on the internet and that’s not a joke.

However we have lost our sense of humour.

So has the world. "Woke".

Fetters left to join Skashion’s forum. St. Helens, BOB and numerous others were on there.

fucking hell forgot about Skashions branch off. Wonder if it got off the ground or is still going.
Think he was really sick with pneumonia or something at one point.

I still wonder about BOB and whether he's changed at all. I remember politely telling him to fuck off about something and I made it into his Bluemoon location description, albeit under my previous moniker (I wasn't banned, just changed names).

I only fairly recently called him out and will do so again, but I remain curious for the whereabouts and wellbeing of Tony (TTTCITYBHOY)

What was your previous user?

I occasionally chatted with TTT on PM. Realised I hadn’t heard from him for a few years and sent a message a year or so ago. Never seen it ergo never replied. Shame.

Also used to enjoy how much everyone loved Paphos-MCFC’s chilli growing thread. Whatever happened to him?

Paphos is doing well. He has gone hard at the pro chef stuff, he makes some amazing stuff. Not been on fb much the last year but he is knocking around and seems very happy and healthy as do his young family.

Modern society is not made for stony. Just logging on would set a disturbance in the force of the easily offended the world over. He is fine though and very much enjoys his grandad duty these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.