Missing mooners

Fantasy Ireland. A poster I remembered for promoting working on the railways and seemed a decent guy to me. I'm away from the forum a lot though and apparently he ruffled feathers, to put it politely. I don't know the ins and outs

Is your user name the reason why you are away so much ?

Askin' for Ric

Fantasy Ireland. A poster I remembered for promoting working on the railways and seemed a decent guy to me. I'm away from the forum a lot though and apparently he ruffled feathers, to put it politely. I don't know the ins and outs
And I was one whose feathers were ruffled. He said I was posting bile about Sunderland,when in reality I was posting a few facts that they had a losing team mentality,which has carried over into this season. I think De Niro had a word in his shell like.

Not many ladies/females (Kaz excepted of course) post on here now. Jim mentioned it the other day.
Is it because we are a load of sexist,male chauvinist pigs. There was Bluebird and Kippaxkid 74 and Eccles Blue still posts.
Anybody remember any other missing lady posters?
Ammy,rach,bluegirl74,bluebearboots,pam ,just off the top of my head,i've spoken to jim about it,it's not really because you lads are sexist,you are a good bunch in the main ,it's more about not having chatty sort of off topic threads

Not many ladies/females (Kaz excepted of course) post on here now. Jim mentioned it the other day.
Is it because we are a load of sexist,male chauvinist pigs. There was Bluebird and Kippaxkid 74 and Eccles Blue still posts.
Anybody remember any other missing lady posters?
Bigg Bigg Blue. She doesn’t post as much

Reading through the first few pages on this thread is strange.

It’s also confirmed to me I’m a sad **** that’s been here a decade in total.

There’s a fair few I’ve met and haven’t seen for years.

Manc the knife was a good lad - came in a few meets. Think he was one of fantasy’s victims?

Fantasy must have rejoined as someone else.

I still wonder about BOB and whether he's changed at all. I remember politely telling him to fuck off about something and I made it into his Bluemoon location description, albeit under my previous moniker (I wasn't banned, just changed names).

I only fairly recently called him out and will do so again, but I remain curious for the whereabouts and wellbeing of Tony (TTTCITYBHOY)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.