United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Why are we slagging of our wonderful manager,because he picked a team that was "shite" accordingly to some most of you prior to the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even worse he hadn`t got a clue !
Shame on you, you fucking idiots
The greatest manager to walk in the English game hasn`t got a fucking clue.
Just piss off and apologise !!
You really are a disgrace.
ole looks at city team and says WTF and has an hour to get a plan together but he has no idea what to do as he's already selected his starting 11,,,masterstroke from pep i say

Great performance. Delighted we could put them right back in their box after that freak game last month. Instead of being disappointed with their heroic second half victory just smile in the knowledge that we don’t even need to bother trying in the second half at OT anymore and we still win convincingly. Think I was about 26 before I saw us win there and now it’s just routine. Love it

Have the rules changed in this cup? Im a bit confused as keep hearing that the rags won the second half. Does each half count towards the final result or if you win a half away from home does it count as double.

Can't make it up some of the crap these rags come out with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.