Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how people say that PEP has got no Plan B or something.. Or his team can only play 4-3-3 formation..
Today he showed everyone that in terms of tactics and analysis of the opponent or the previous mistakes - he still is the best.

4-2-4 formation, where debruyne and bernardo played both as false9s and false6-s was phenomenal and that was the reason of that huge possession and chances team created..

But when I look at the Liverpool and how they play with one tactic and also remember 17/18 season - where city always played with the wide wings and etc, I somehow prefer
that feeling of the unbreakable machine who was playing same football and winning games against any opponent, without any need to change formation or tactics or players
to be able to win the matches..

Of course PEP is genius, but he needs to re-invent the system, which will be as stable as 17/18`s one <3

Pep trolling lot of folks. " He is supposed to play Central Midfielder" referencing those bitching about Dihno Lol

Also, "in the cups always play Claudio."

Facts!!!

Pep trolling lot of folks. " He is supposed to play Central Midfielder" referencing those bitching about Dihno Lol

Facts!!!

GOD PEP MODE

The first half was a reminder who play the best football in this country. Man U were ravaged by injuries when Liverpool played them last season and still managed a draw and looked solid. Yesterday day looked like a U18 team for most of the time. Incredible.

Facts!!!

It does make me wonder just how much he cares about public perception.

I love the sarcastic remarks but I've also got an image of him in his office before games, lurking in the pre match threads and scratching his beautiful bald head at many of the comments.

img_5479armoury-copy.jpg
Plenty of tools in that Armoury!!

Definitely questioned the team selection when it was first announced but it seemed to give the rags all sorts of problems in the first half. Be interesting to see the team we put out in the second leg. I'm guessing that they'll throw everything at it with a similar forward line that they played at the Etihad last month.

We've got the following fixtures before the end of the month:

Villa A (PL)
Palace H (PL)
Sheffield Utd A (PL)
Fulham H (FAC)
Rags H (LC)

Be great if we could win em all to build up some momentum for the back end of the season. Spurs A, West Ham H, and Leicester A are the February PL fixtures before the first leg against Madrid so February could be a big month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.