Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating that he didn’t change things at the back earlier in the season as I doubt the gap would be what it is. Appreciate he’s a man of principle but it wasn’t working and we didn’t adapt quick enough. I’m praying Liverpool slip as we look hungry and fit again.

Anyone else feel like he’s experimenting with these different systems to ensure we’ve several plans, should we need them, for the CL rather than Plan A.

He's changing things around because we keep conceding daft goals and have been struggling passing between the lines. He's been trying to sort that out in various ways, using 2 holding midfielders, 3 at the back etc.

Reactions: OB1
I like the fact that he has been trying various tactics recently. He is killing two birds with one stone in my humble opinion, firstly he will definitely confuse Zidane, secondly he will have a reliable plan B when the chips are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.