Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Leroy may go in the summer (can't see him going this transfer window) but it will be a huge boost to the squad having him back for the remainder of the season. Add Sane and Leporte into our matchday squad and its frightening how strong we look and when going for 3 cups and top 2 in the PL i think he will be a welcome addition. It will be interesting to see how his injury has impacted his pace, but we have definitely missed that at times this season.

If nothing else it will give Sterling some competition on the left, may be the kick in the arse he needs to lift himself out of his current rut.
Gives a viable option to rotate Sterling, Sane and Mahrez around at a critical time of the season as well, which we just havent had this season and the effect on Sterling has been very visible i think.

There is a distinct chance that both Laporte and Sane will be in decent form for the 2nd leg against Real. Let's hope the 2nd half of the season is much better than the 1st.

Bayern are looking for a RB and a winger in the current window,
but Leroy just couldn't help them immediately.
Next summer saga incoming - or the threat of leaving on a free.

I think Leroy's priority at the moment will just be to get back fit.

Get back training with the squad, and then get back on the pitch. Then and only then do contracts become an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.