#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

We can't carry on like this. The pressure these campaigns have had on our fan base is starting to show. It's been 6 long years of fighting to keep these managers in employment. Only by the help of 3 wood (our man on the inside) have we been lucky that the next guy is more clueless than the last. But our luck won't last much longer!!!
If the paperboy gets hooked then we have to go nuclear.. #pulis-in .... just think of the fun he will have in the club shop!!!!

Judging by last night's irritating spectator shots, the Welsh dream team of Hughes & Giggsy are being lined up - it's the United Way don't you know?

Judging by last night's irritating spectator shots, the Welsh dream team of Hughes & Giggsy are being lined up - it's the United Way don't you know?
Ferguson goes to watch City matches at the Etihad. Ive seen him at Piccadilly or on the train or tram several times. I am sure BT and sky must kmow where he is sitting in the ground. I dont watch these matches on telly but do the cameras ever show him as they arre very good at picking him and others out elsewhere?

I would guess that they do not show him at our place as it doesnt suit them and the line they like to push.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.