Nick Cushing going to NYCFC

Dont think it will harm the women to have a change of manager and direction imo.

He has done 6 years and that is a long time for any manager at a club.

A plan will be in place and whoever takes over will take it forwards imo.

Well he’s done well for himself. Living and working in New York, the jammy sod. Good luck to him.

I bet he's got a nice little pad waiting for him too from CFG.

Is our Steph taking her coaching badges?

I agree about getting a female coach in future. Who's the Pep of womens football she could learn from?

Plenty of WMCFC fans were saying he was going stale and wanted him shifted along, it will be interesting to see how he copes in the mens game but for me, it seems that NYCFC is a poisoned chalice, Vieira, Torrent and now Cushing.

I can't believe that Pep didn't want Torrent back in his backroom staff again tbh especially now that Arteta has gone.

Plenty of WMCFC fans were saying he was going stale and wanted him shifted along, it will be interesting to see how he copes in the mens game but for me, it seems that NYCFC is a poisoned chalice, Vieira, Torrent and now Cushing.

I can't believe that Pep didn't want Torrent back in his backroom staff again tbh especially now that Arteta has gone.
I think thats more to do with what Torrent wants (To be a manager) rather than Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.