#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant again but could have done better a few times: first half a 3v2 breakaway and instead of passing to Jesus he kept hold of the ball and the 3v2 in our favour turned into a 5v3 in their favour and we messed it up; and he crossed in a poor ball in the second half when Jesus was free at the back post.

But he’s been the best forward in the team of late and had a cracking game overall today
A fair analysis

I couldn’t find a better song to depict Mahrez performance than this: flawless, absolutely flawless...

To the haters and biased fans: you are clueless, absolutely clueless..

A special mention to the fan who said that Mahrez wouldn’t even make it in City women team...:)

You are here for Mahrez. I would like to see you around when he is gone. And I am not hater, notice I ignored “pathetic” because I will not get to your low level. I am very convinced we are better without him, and as I said, one or two good games or goals or assists will not change my opinion.

I assume it is a spelling mistake and what you meant is: I am convinced we are better with him. That is what you wanted to say, didn’t you ? Otherwise you are defying the logic or you have already forgotten that we have not lost a single game with him on the pitch ( unless when he comes on when the game is dead and buried.. Liverpool game for instance) or you are ignoring that he has played the most important role ,along with Kev, in the current unbeaten run.

I couldn’t find a better song to depict Mahrez performance than this: flawless, absolutely flawless...

To the haters and biased fans: you are clueless, absolutely clueless..

A special mention to the fan who said that Mahrez wouldn’t even make it in City women team...:)
Nobody hates Mahrez

Im simply pondering what it would take for you to change your view, but you clearly are not for changing irrespective of how brilliant Riyad might be for us. IMO, you are not a blue if that is your stance

Behave.

He is entitled to his opinion, to say he is not a blue is out of line

Last few weeks he's been a revelation-much more direct rather than those infuriating slow, meandering runs inside.

Nobody hates Mahrez

I reckon that some fans do not like the cut of his jib as I fail to see any logical reason and I do not want to speculate or guess the rationale behind this unjustified bashing.

Just read some of recent so called opinions on this thread and you will confirm my statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.